2010/11 NHL Preview

NJTank

When are you upgrade the awful graphics you use?

But I'm solid predictions. I wish everyone would stop picking the Canucks to win the cup, it's a bad omen.

I am awful at graphics, I don't have time to update them. I would like better graphics for my TOC pages and my prediction pages but I cant do it this year.

Sorry about the Canucks I just have a feeling it is their year.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

You know whats funny I was thinking the Caps would win the cup all summer, but just as I was writting and thinking about it, I just got this gut feeling about the Canucks I could not ignore. I just here them chanting Lou Lou like at the Olympics, as the Canucks are holding the Cup up high.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The Nassau Coliseum is on Hempstead Turnpike, not Old Country Road :P

However, I actually do agree with you on your assessment of the Islanders. I think they're kinda like the Kings 2 years ago or the Blackhawks during Kane's rookie year in the sense that they're about a year away from something good.

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

The Nassau Coliseum is on Hempstead Turnpike, not Old Country Road :P

However, I actually do agree with you on your assessment of the Islanders. I think they're kinda like the Kings 2 years ago or the Blackhawks during Kane's rookie year in the sense that they're about a year away from something good.

With both Okposso and Streit out for considerable time due to their respective shoulder injuries it is going to be another year of can we get the #1 draft pick on Long Island.

• 7 months later...

Archived