Minnesota Wild

JackFr

The Wild have one of the best logos in sport (singular ;)), and it's a waste that they don't use it prominently. A lot of people make concepts based on the Third or red jersey becoming the main template, but I don't like the red of the red jersey and I don't like the script of the third. So here's a green jersey with a logo.

wild1.png

C&C

My NHL Rebrand Blog

Check it out and comment.

I don't really like the home and away jerseys because the don't look like Reebok Edge jerseys too me. The alternate would be great if you substitute the white for a cream.

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

I don't really like the home and away jerseys because the don't look like Reebok Edge jerseys too me. The alternate would be great if you substitute the white for a cream.

What do you mean? The away is basically what they have now...

And I'm gonna try two options here.

My NHL Rebrand Blog

Check it out and comment.

What do you mean? The away is basically what they have now...

And I'm gonna try two options here.

I mean I think that their current away doesn't look like a Reebok Edge jersey, sorry.

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

Archived