NCAA: Who Stays Undefeated This Week?

pianoknight

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who will remain undefeated after this weekend?

Personally, I think that Oregon will fall to USC, Missouri will lose to Nebraska, and Michigan State loses to Iowa.

I don't see Auburn, Boise, TCU or Utah losing.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

- As much I don't want it to happen I do believe Mizzou will fall to the Blackshirts but the Blackshirts best be ready and don't ever forget about that Missouri defense to Mr. Martinez :P Huskers 27 Tigers 24

- Michigan State's second trip out of Michigan will not result in happiness, Wisconsin did but nobody escapes Kinnick Stadium without a price to pay especially after a loss. Herky 24 Sparty 21

- Oregon will continue to score at a torrid pace as if it weren't for USC's terrible defense they'd be in the BCS pictur.... Oh wait. Ducks 52 Kiffin 28

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

- As much I don't want it to happen I do believe Mizzou will fall to the Blackshirts but the Blackshirts best be ready and don't ever forget about that Missouri defense to Mr. Martinez :P Huskers 27 Tigers 24

- Michigan State's second trip out of Michigan will not result in happiness, Wisconsin did but nobody escapes Kinnick Stadium without a price to pay especially after a loss. Herky 24 Sparty 21

- Oregon will continue to score at a torrid pace as if it weren't for USC's terrible defense they'd be in the BCS pictur.... Oh wait. Ducks 52 Kiffin 28

I would agree with you about the Ducks versus USC, except for the fact that it seems the Ducks have a Trojan Curse. Regardless of the standings, USC always plays Oregon tough, and with this game in SoCal, I give the edge to Kiffin & Crew. I say USC escapes with a 3pt or less win, barely.

Oregon's major flaw is that their defense is mostly read-and-react. Look how Stanford jumped out to a 21 point lead and then squandered it. I think if USC scores early, they'll walk out with a W.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

UNDEFEATED TEAM(S) that GO DOWN:

Iowa 21, Michigan State 17

UNDEFEATEDS TEAM(S) that SURVIVE:

Mizzou 24, Nebraska 21 (Huskers miss a field goal in final minute/seconds) ;)

Oregon 31, USC 21

Auburn 27, Ole Miss 14 (Cam Newton runs for 2 TD's, throws for a third.)

TCU, Boise State and Utah all win easily or with little threat.

I don't think anyone but Boise State is gonna win on the smurf turf this year.

That's probably a fair assessment.

I think Utah might have a shot at TCU, but I still really think that Boise might get trumped (again) by a BCS conference team.

/begin annual BCS squabbling

UyDgMWP.jpg

Archived