New York Necks

justinthered

I was just watching 30 Rock, and they mentioned that Tracy Jordan owns the worlds only giraffe basketball team: The New York Necks. Could somebody please please create a mock up for this??

Funny you say that. When they said that on the show the first thing I thought was "please someone do something on CCSLC".

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Heh... right after it aired a friend tweeted that she wanted a NY Necks t-shirt, so I made this logo:

340p8a.jpg

I was just watching 30 Rock, and they mentioned that Tracy Jordan owns the worlds only giraffe basketball team: The New York Necks. Could somebody please please create a mock up for this??

Heh... right after it aired a friend tweeted that she wanted a NY Necks t-shirt, so I made this logo:

340p8a.jpg

AND HE HAS A MONOCLE??? well played

• 2 months later...

Archived