Rounded Square Team Logo Sigs

TornadoGTS

The KU letters.

detroit lions please.

Added both.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Added a new section, "The Best of CCSLC", which will feature some of the best logo concepts here.

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Added the Washington Nationals' new primary.

Oooh... could I request:

The throwback (70s-80s era) Oregon State beaver (the cute one wearing the hat that says "OSU"), the Ohio University arch Ohio with the bobcat below it, and the University of Pittsburgh arch Pitt? These will look awesome in my signature compared to what I have now.

OhioBobcatsSquareSig.pngPittSquareSig2.pngOregonStateVintageSquareSig.pngve26tk.png

Images thanks to TornadoGTS

can I get a lions classic logo? the one with the stripes behind?

One Winnipeg Jets one please!~ I miss my team~

Added both.

Crap, I just realized how easy it is to make these

Do you want help making some?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Oooh... could I request:

The throwback (70s-80s era) Oregon State beaver (the cute one wearing the hat that says "OSU"), the Ohio University arch Ohio with the bobcat below it, and the University of Pittsburgh arch Pitt? These will look awesome in my signature compared to what I have now.

Got 2 of the 3 up.

Gators.png

My first attempt.

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

One Winnipeg Jets one please!~ I miss my team~

Which logo?

Gators.png

My first attempt.

Why is the one side thicker than the other? LOL. Just looks like you took mine and put a different logo in there.

Gators.png

My first attempt.

Why is the one side thicker than the other? LOL. Just looks like you took mine and put a different logo in there.

I did. Is that okay? How do I fix it? (Man, you have an INSANE eye!)

Gators.png

My first attempt.

I did.

Real original. I guess you really dont need skills nowadays <_<

Sorry. Just tryin to help. You only have like 5 major sports leagues to get done. Do you seriously make the edges for EVERY SINGLE ONE? Or do you just do what I did?

Added both.

Click link for logos:

Request

Find me

Finally got that Dash one up.

These are great, thank you so much! :)

Your welcome, added that Pitt one.

Archived