Quasi-New Signature Idea!

crashcarson15

So taking inspiration from Viper's idea of smaller team logos in sigs, I decided to create my own style of something of that sort. About a month ago, I first used them, and now I'm gonna open them up for use. If anybody wants one, be sure to include the logo you want and the primary color (top left) and secondary color (bottom right) that you want used. I'll post all the ones I've made/will make here.

Sig-Texans.pngSig-NotreDame.pngSig-IowaState.pngSig-Browns.pngSig-BoiseState.pngSig-BlueJackets.pngSig-Arizona.pngSig-TCU.pngSig-Patriots.png

Sig-FloridaState.png

Requests are definitely welcome!

6fQjS3M.png

I like the idea behind this, but I think it would look better if you had cleaner edges on the color pieces, like so...

RamsSquareSig.pngPanthersSquareSig-R2.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Ravens

Thanks!

Not trying to jack the thread, but since SMM hasnt been by lately, thought I would get this one since I had my NFL files open......

RavensB-SquareSig.png

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Yeah please, you do these so much better than I can, so if you wanna take this over, that'd be great!

Why arent you doing them anymore?

Thanks!!

Your welcome. I think i'm gonna start my own thread from here on out to avoid confusion, and make a clean start.

Yeah please, you do these so much better than I can, so if you wanna take this over, that'd be great!

Why arent you doing them anymore?

1. Yours are a lot better than mine and I don't have the skill to do them as good as you

2. I've been swamped with a lotta school crap and with basketball season starting, I can't get as much conceptual stuff done.

6fQjS3M.png

Archived