Rounded Square Team Logo Sigs

TornadoGTS

Well these are obviously based off sizemorematters idea/thread, but didnt want to overtake that thread, plus wanted a fresh start, so I could just update the original post. I guess I'll take some requests, but I'm probably just gonna be posting ones I decide to make, whether it be a request or not. And since I'm a picky guy, I'm probably gonna make mostly NFL ones and some college ones since they're the ones I have official logos and colors for them. I have a thing for accuracy and quality, so I hate "winging" it and using bad logos and ones whose colors are off. But here are the ones I've made so far (and I'll update this post as I make more).

MLB:

Blue Jays

Nationals

Orioles

NBA:

Bobcats

Hawks

Warriors

NCAA:

Arizona

Baylor

Duke

Florida

Florida Atlantic

Florida State

Kansas

Miami

Michigan State

Notre Dame

Ohio

Oregon State Vintage

Pittsburgh

Rutgers

Texas A&M

Villanova

NFL:

Eagles

Giants

Lions

Lions Vintage

Rams

Ravens

NHL:

Ducks

Jets

Jets 2

Senators

The Best of CCSLC:

AndrewHarrington's Minnesota Vikings

Davidson's USA Seal

Other:

Winston-Salem Dash

Some Examples:

RamsSquareSig.pngNotreDameVintageND-SquareSig.pngMiamiHurricanes-SquareSig.pngFloridaGatorsSquareSig.pngFSUSquareSig.pngChaBobcats-SquareSig.pngSenatorsSquareSig.pngAndyHar-VikingsSquareSig.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May I get an eagle one please

Which eagle team exactly, I could probably list a bunch of them, ya gotta be more specific than that.

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

philly eagles

Added.

Click link for logos:

Request

Find me

Added one of them.

Added Hawks and Warriors

can i get a Rutgers one? If not, a NY giants one would be great.

Added the Giants one, might be able to get the Rutgers one later.

Could I have a Villanova one (V logo) please?

Added.

Kansas Jayhawks please.

If you can find it, please use the new 'KU' logo, like the one on the jayhawk's chest in the primary.

So do you want the Jayhawk logo or just the KU letters?

thanks

Added Rutgers, and your sig is messed up by the way, you need to put image tags around the link.

Click link for logos:

Request

Find me

Got the Blue Jays one up.

Archived