Help with home-made basketball jersey

Gobbi

I've had the idea in my head for a while to make a Will Smith Bel-Air Academy jersey but I can't find a blank yellow jersey that would be suitable. I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this in but I was hoping that if anyone could shed some light on where I could buy a blank yellow jersey (preferably with white trim) they could let me know.

Here's a video link for reference...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You could try somewhere like Eastbay or anywhere that has team uniforms for sale (although you may have trouble purchasing only one).

If not, you could always go with the navy blue uniforms from this episode:

Or hell, make a Marcus Stokes Malibu Prep jersey. Green jersey. White #31. Done. :D

I can't help you, but I'm trying to make a couple of custom jerseys and I'm having a tough time finding any decent blanks with suitable trim.

How easy would it be to attach trim to the arm & neckholes of a jersey?

Have you tried Teamwork Athletic? They make blank uniforms for all sports, are very affordable, and through any of their dealers online you can buy just one jersey or 100, and they also - or did, haven't checked in a while - have those some "old school" basketball jerseys with just the simple trim. If they don't have 100% what you're looking for, they also have basketball jerseys with no trim and they offer different styled trims for sale that you can purchase by the yard, and any decent seamstress can stitch them on. I've had to have this done a couple of times myself and it will definitely work for what you're using it for. Hope my info helps. =)

98Falcons.png

Have you tried Teamwork Athletic? They make blank uniforms for all sports, are very affordable, and through any of their dealers online you can buy just one jersey or 100, and they also - or did, haven't checked in a while - have those some "old school" basketball jerseys with just the simple trim. If they don't have 100% what you're looking for, they also have basketball jerseys with no trim and they offer different styled trims for sale that you can purchase by the yard, and any decent seamstress can stitch them on. I've had to have this done a couple of times myself and it will definitely work for what you're using it for. Hope my info helps. =)

Thanks robbman, that site has exactly what I'm looking for. The "old school" cut would be perfect. The only problem is that I live in Canada, and on the dealer locator section of the site, it only lets you enter zip codes to see nearby authorized dealers. Do you know if they operate in Canada as well?

Why not try a AJ Wright or Ross or Marshalls type store. I see these Generic type jerseys all the time in there.

I don't have any of those stores where I live. I looked at Wal-Mart and Zellers and the only things I could find that were even close were kids or they had dumb looking designs on them. I'm pretty picky so I don't really want to settle with something that is close, if I'm going to do it, I want to do it right.

Archived