Vols vs. Vandy

Discrim

I figure the two-teams-one-concept thing I rolled out with the ND vs Army sets was interesting enough to return to, so here goes Tennessee and Vandy

volsvsvandy.png

on the Vols: checkers in all their glory.

on Vandy: yeah, I know they've phased out the commodore logos. Oh well, I still like em. As the Monks of Cool would put it, I have chosen them, therefore they are cool.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'd say if you made the orange checks silver or light gray it'd look awesome. If this was a soccer kit I don't think anyone would mind but as a football jersey? AARRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!! But I like your take on it, it just would never see the actual light of day

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I'd say if you made the orange checks silver or light gray it'd look awesome. If this was a soccer kit I don't think anyone would mind but as a football jersey? AARRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!! But I like your take on it, it just would never see the actual light of day

This. I'd also take away the powder blue since football isn't a women's sport, but that's me. I love how you made the helmet and pant stripes checkered though... I wish they'd do something like that for real.

Vandy looks gorgeous and classy. Great job!

The checkered pant & helmet stripes look great, the checkered jersey does not; it reminds me of Croatia's soccer jerseys. The powder blue on orange only makes it more of a mess. Sorry to be blunt, but I just really don't like it. Your work on Vanderbilt, on the other hand, is brilliant. I wouldn't change a thing.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

Archived