San Jose State Spartans

TalktoChuck

Previous Teams

Buffs.gif Nova.gif

For this concept I wanted to give the spartans a modern look, but also something that wouldn't look dated in about 4 years. This is what they currently waer. While it's not a bad design, it isn't very original, Tulsa and many other schools also use the same design. And the worst part of their football uniforms is that this is the helmet logo. Easily one of the worst helmet logos in the NCAA. So, the first thing I did was place the spartan head (and only the spartan head) on the helmet. For the jerseys, it's a similar design to the Seahwaks where it has contrasting sleeve colors. The pants and helmet stripe pattern matches for consistecy sake. There are three pant options to choose from (blue, yellow and white) but the yellow pants are the primaries.

San-Jose-State1.gif

San-Jose-State2.gif

San-Jose-State3.gif

jNTsTyQ.png

^Agreed. I'd personally recommend dropping the blue pants, but if you want to keep them(and hey, it's your concept, you can), I'd at least change the socks on the all-blue set to yellow or white.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

I really like the design here, but that's a lot of pants! Personally, I would eliminate one color, but that's my only complaint. Good work!

^Agreed. I'd personally recommend dropping the blue pants, but if you want to keep them(and hey, it's your concept, you can), I'd at least change the socks on the all-blue set to yellow or white.

I thought that too, but I figured that in this day and age the more options the better. I like the blue pants but I might drop the white ones.

jNTsTyQ.png

i really like it. personally ive always disliked the monochrome look (i think that's the term for it..not susre, you know the all one color pants and jerseys). so the all blues are my least fav. but my favorites are the home with white pants and the white aways with yellow pants, but theyre all nice. i like the sleeves.

Archived