Dear NBA Hardwood Classics,.....

rmackman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Heaven's sake, why can't you create the one Bucks jersey everyone actually wants!!!

MilwaukeeBucksHardwoodClassic.png

Modernize the font and Bucks would probably never have to worry about changing there jerseys again.

So, I actually went ahead and posted an image of these 1985-1993 jerseys with the comment "Like" this photo if you want to see the Bucks bring these back for a "throwback" game in the future. If anyone would like to help, please go to the page, and like the photo. Gracias.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

So, I actually went ahead and posted an image of these 1985-1993 jerseys with the comment "Like" this photo if you want to see the Bucks bring these back for a "throwback" game in the future. If anyone would like to help, please go to the page, and like the photo. Gracias.

Have you got a link?

Have you got a link?

Yeah it's on the Bucks Facebook page, but here ya go:

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Have you got a link?

Yeah it's on the Bucks Facebook page, but here ya go:

Thanks. Can't seem to "like" it or comment, but I might just send the Bucks a message of my own....

For Heaven's sake, why can't you create the one Bucks jersey everyone actually wants!!!

MilwaukeeBucksHardwoodClassic.png

Modernize the font and Bucks would probably never have to worry about changing there jerseys again.

You mean like this? :D

Archived