Pac-12 Redesign

TalktoChuck

awesome. im on the fence with the USC ones, just because I like their regular uniforms wayyyyy more than a simple tri-stripe sleeve design.

and Utah seems a little uninspired to me.

the others are flat out great though

ditto.

And I'm personally not a fan of any black on the ASU set, but I can look past that.

I really like the Oregon and Arizona sets.

Great job, I'd love to see another conference.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

awesome. im on the fence with the USC ones, just because I like their regular uniforms wayyyyy more than a simple tri-stripe sleeve design.

and Utah seems a little uninspired to me.

the others are flat out great though

I like USC's current uniforms a lot too, but I didn't want to leave them the same so I went the modernized throwback look.

I also agree about Utah. It's my least favorite of the bunch, so I'm going back to the drawing board on that one.

jNTsTyQ.png

Updated Utah, and gave UCLA a new player model to better show off the number font.

Also, as far as doing another conference goes, it is possible. I have a couple concepts for ACC teams, so i might see if I can tackle the whole conference.

Thanks for all the comments and feedback guys, always appreciated.

jNTsTyQ.png

• 4 weeks later...

USC's current set is really solid so to attempt to change it is going to be a difficult task. I like that you kept the white out of the home set and just kept the straight gold striping. I am a big fan of the "Trojans" script, but it almost makes the front seem cluttered when you throw in the PAC 12 logo and the Nike logo. Plus, it appears that they are now including Captain "C's" on the jerseys now so you would have to add that.

Overall, though, I thought the series was well done.

gyoung8.png

Archived