Pac-12 Redesign

TalktoChuck

I decided to redesign the teams of the new Pac-12 Conference.

Arizona - Primary Uniforms Alternate Uniforms Red Tops

Arizona State - Primary Uniforms Alternate Uniforms

Cal - Primary Uniforms Alternate Uniforms Yellow Tops

Colorado - Primary Uniforms Alternate Uniforms

Oregon - Primary Uniforms Alternate Uniforms

Oregon State - Primary Uniforms Alternate Uniforms Orange Tops

Stanford - Primary Uniforms Alternate Uniforms

UCLA - Primary Uniforms

USC - Primary Uniforms

Utah - Primary Uniforms Alternate Uniforms Alternate Uniforms 2 Black Tops

Washington - Primary Uniforms Alternate Uniforms

Washington State - Primary Uniforms Alternate Uniforms

Arizona - I like their current look, except for two things. One, the way the stripes on the pants and helmet fade away and two, the red pants. So I got rid of both of those here. I beleive they have worn something very similar to the jersey I have here but couldn't find a picture verifying that. I have the red stripe/blue stripe throughout the whole uniform.

Arizona State - For the Sun Devils I took their current look and made some slight tweaks. One is I made the sholders on the away uniform red to give it some character. Second was I added the interlocking AS logo to the pants and cut the single red stripe off halfway up the leg. Other than that not much change as I love the Sun Devils look, especially their helmet (easily one of the top 3 helmets in the NCAA).

Cal - A pretty radical new look for the bears (and I expect, not a well recieved one). I added bear claw scratches to the jersey and pants. And I threw in a yellow top just for fun.

Colorado - You guys have already seen this one. Not much to say, just a throwback inspired look. Much like the ones the wore this year.

Oregon - Pretty similar to their current ones. Just limited the colors to white, green and yellow only. No black, no silver, no carbon.

Oregon State - No real big changes here. Put the OS logo on the helmet in place of the beaver, and made a slight change to the pants stripe.

Stanford - Used a consistent striping throughout the whole uniform (black/white/red).

UCLA - Droped navy blue altogether and switch the number to something similar to what they used to use.

USC - Just a modernized throwback to this look.. I like that their current uniform doesn't use any trace of white on the home uniform, so I keept that element.

Utah - I dug deep into my inner Nike designer for this one. Basically just used a simple pro combat design.

Washington - Kept everything pretty basic here. Not much of a change. Originally had a purple helmet but it wasn't too well received.

Washington State - Just a simple three strip pattern on sleeves, pants and helmet.

jNTsTyQ.png

Don't forget the PT-42 patch on ASU's uniform.

Also, that name on Wazzu's uniform... :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

wow I had to give such little critique but I love everything about these. Colorado is absolutely perfect. I like the green Oregon helmets a lot better. You did a good job of giving them an actual identity. And I think Cals home uniform needs white. i didn't expect to like the bear scratches but I did. Amazing job on these. Congrats

I like what you did with Cal. Did you think or try putting the claw marks on the helmet in a diagonal. Either with the CAL script or just the claw marks alone as an alt helmet.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Great work man, all of these are very well done and look great. My only criticism is that the Stanford unis are basically Ohio State without the silver, so you might want to tweak the striping. Also on Stanford, I would go with standard block numbers to match the logo.

Other than that, awesome job, and I can't wait for the second half!

Don't forget the PT-42 patch on ASU's uniform.

Oh yeah, I'll add that in when I update these.

Yeah I like the blend of old school and modern. What template did you use for this?

I used Andrew Harrington's nike template, it can be found here.

Also on Stanford, I would go with standard block numbers to match to logo.

I didn't even think of that, I'll switch the numbers to standard block.

Thank you for all the comments guys, expect an update of these 6 teams in the next day or so.

jNTsTyQ.png

Arizona State - Not feeling the MAROON (not red) shoulders on the road. Looks much better with the current white. And I've always wanted ASU to get a gold alternate, especially considering we all wear gold in the stands. Gold is emphasized more by ASU to try and distinguish us from USC (who uses more cardinal than gold), WSU and Stanford (users of the darker red). You could even try gold shoulders on the away, I'd be interested in that. I've never understood why as much as we emphasize the gold that we have maroon jerseys. Our basketball team has gorgeous gold jerseys, I don't see why it wouldn't work on the football team. Gold jersey, maroon pants, and keep the gold helmet (Like you said, one of the best in college football. Love it.)

Cal - I like the bear claw rips. I actually think it works better than their current striping.

Colorado - Perfect. Nothing needed here. Nice job.

Oregon - Normal away could probably use the green helmet. Too much of that neonish yellow they use. But I assume they'd still be mixing and matching with this set as they do now.

Stanford - LOSE THE BLACK. Worst thing to ever happen to the Cardinal identity.

Washington - Not feeling the purple helmet (tee hee... purple helmet...). Not feeling the Husky as a helmet logo, and definitely not feeling it with the gold instead of white. Change back to the current helmet (Gold with the W) and you've got a winner.

Washington State - Reverse the red and the silver on the road shoulder stripes.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

I'd give Washington white pants as an alternate.

Also, Arizona should definitely be white-color-white at home and white-white-color for the road.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Updated Stanford with standard block letters, and added Washington. I'm still trying to find a quality version of the PT-42 patch to put on the ASU uniforms, when I do I will update ASU.

Here's the Washington Huskies

Primary Uniforms Alternate Uniforms

As Still MIGHTY said, the helmet needs to be gold. And I crave an all gold alt so much.

25yzwqg.png

Yeah, I am a Washington Alum and season ticket holder and I don't think you'll ever see the purple helmets again. They wore them in the 90's (when I was there) and everyone hated them. Also, the Husky logo (which we all call the 'weasel') is being phased out. The only time you see it is on older items. The school desn't use it for nay products or marketing anymore. The purple bock W is our thing now...Everything else is cool, tho. And I agree, an all-gold alt would be cool to see!

Great looks across the board. My only dislike is the UW helmet...other than that, top notch work.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Updated the Huskies to feature the gold helmet. And added Arizona.

Arizona - I like their current look, except for two things. One, the way the stripes on the pants and helmet fade away and two, the red pants. So I got rid of both of those here. I beleive they have worn something very similar to the jersey I have here but couldn't find a picture verifying that. I have the red stripe/blue stripe throughout the whole uniform.

Primary Uniforms Alternate Uniforms Red Tops

jNTsTyQ.png

Archived