ACC Australian Football

Discrim

I do love your creative genius in general, 'scrimmy. But the NC State home jersey is by the far the best out of anything I've seen from you.

I agree. The NC State ones are really bad@$$.

You mind If I try that with the Big Ten? I already have an Ohio State kit in my mind. (Nike, of course.)

George Ashburn - My Website

yuku-sp-me-roll.gifyuku-jd-shake.gif

FSU looks incredible! I love the stripe across the front and the incorporation of black.

Miami is pretty good. The home was to be expected, and I like the pinstriped clash. The third is definitely very 90s, but I don't think that's a bad thing.

the Big Ten was gonna be my next project, but I guess it'd be cool to see what somebody else has in store for em, while I branch out to the Sun Belt, Big East or one of those other conferences nobody does any concepts for.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

the Big Ten was gonna be my next project, but I guess it'd be cool to see what somebody else has in store for em, while I branch out to the Sun Belt, Big East or one of those other conferences nobody does any concepts for.

Go Ahead and make them. We could compare. (All I've made so far is Ohio State. Nike Uni, of course.)

George Ashburn - My Website

yuku-sp-me-roll.gifyuku-jd-shake.gif

PAC 10/12 Maybe???

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Archived