Ny Giants Red

TFoA

I've seen the red Giants alternate, and I've always wondered what they would look like in a set on the field... But I added an away jersey, changed the pants trim, changed the color of the helmet, and replaced the blue trim on the away jersey with black... Check it out

NY Giants

um...these vs tradition? tradition wins. the red helmet here is a bad idea...there are certain things even I don't fluff with. one is the Giants' helmet color, and the second relevant one is their color scheme. the home jersey is fine, but why replace blue with black trim? it's not needed. and the red helmet...if it weren't the Giants...if only it wasn't the Giants. that's all i have to say on that.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

um...these vs tradition? tradition wins. the red helmet here is a bad idea...there are certain things even I don't fluff with. one is the Giants' helmet color, and the second relevant one is their color scheme. the home jersey is fine, but why replace blue with black trim? it's not needed. and the red helmet...if it weren't the Giants...if only it wasn't the Giants. that's all i have to say on that.

what he said.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Archived