NCAA Flags are Flying

Chapeeko

Okay first of all, I'm going to say I'm sorry I haven't been making many lately. Now that school is started and all. I'm still very determined to finish this.

Miami-

MiamiHurricanesFlagFootball.png?t=1294112802

This looks beautiful. The only thing I'd change (and I'm just obsessive) is the color of the U in the third jersey. You changed the green to white in the green jersey, and did the same with the orange in the orange jersey, but you should flip it so that the part that's green in the third jersey is the real green half, and the white half is where the orange half usually goes. I know that sounds complicated, but you get what I mean?

spacer.png

spacer.png

Okay first of all, I'm going to say I'm sorry I haven't been making many lately. Now that school is started and all. I'm still very determined to finish this.

Miami-

This looks beautiful. The only thing I'd change (and I'm just obsessive) is the color of the U in the third jersey. You changed the green to white in the green jersey, and did the same with the orange in the orange jersey, but you should flip it so that the part that's green in the third jersey is the real green half, and the white half is where the orange half usually goes. I know that sounds complicated, but you get what I mean?

In other words, he think you :censored:ed up on the U on the third jersey and you should switch the green and white on the third

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Archived