CLEVELAND BROWNS PRO COMBAT CONCEPT

TJed73

Sorry but, all of these concepts should be put into a thread. Getting your name out isn't how many times people see it in all caps on a page. It's how good your concepts, which are neatly in one thread like everyone else's, are.

yeah...im realizing that...im gonna put them in threads by divisions when i finish the ravens

Sorry but, all of these concepts should be put into a thread. Getting your name out isn't how many times people see it in all caps on a page. It's how good your concepts, which are neatly in one thread like everyone else's, are.

yeah...im realizing that...im gonna put them in threads by divisions when i finish the ravens

Yeah, seriously, just start a TJed73 Procombat thread. Or you'll get you name out big in the graveyard I reckon.

So this is basically no different than 99% of the Pro Combat threads out there. Nothing original and the modification is just to cut off the pant striping at the hip. Why can't people put some thought into these? Please think about the concept before you do it. :wacko:

So this is basically no different than 99% of the Pro Combat threads out there. Nothing original and the modification is just to cut off the pant striping at the hip. Why can't people put some thought into these? Please think about the concept before you do it. :wacko:

The browns are a tough team to be creative with...they've had essentially the same uniforms their entire existence and as a browns fan I could imagine changing it

Archived