Auburn National Champions logo

deliver2david

I will put money on it that it comes out that Newton LIED. I mean seriously. How the hell do you NOT know your own father is up to fishy business. Correct me if I am wrong but if his father accepted money from an agent, wouldn't that make Newton INELIGIBLE? It will come out in about 3-5 years that Newton lied and it's Reggie Bush ALL OVER AGAIN.

Not to derail this thread, but NCAA investigated bank statements, etc - Cecil Newton supposedly never accepted money, just asked about it.

Asking is a violation.

Also, the NCAA held Reggie Bush responsible for the actions of his parents. By that logic, since Cecil Newton was the mastermind behind the pay-for-play, Cam should still be punished and stripped of the Heisman and Auburn should vacate this season.

As the man said, give it a couple years and that's exactly what will happen.

I will put money on it that it comes out that Newton LIED. I mean seriously. How the hell do you NOT know your own father is up to fishy business. Correct me if I am wrong but if his father accepted money from an agent, wouldn't that make Newton INELIGIBLE? It will come out in about 3-5 years that Newton lied and it's Reggie Bush ALL OVER AGAIN.

Not to derail this thread, but NCAA investigated bank statements, etc - Cecil Newton supposedly never accepted money, just asked about it.

Asking is a violation.

Also, the NCAA held Reggie Bush responsible for the actions of his parents. By that logic, since Cecil Newton was the mastermind behind the pay-for-play, Cam should still be punished and stripped of the Heisman and Auburn should vacate this season.

As the man said, give it a couple years and that's exactly what will happen.

Yup and now that he declared, Auburn will more than likely sink next year.

Archived