Auburn National Champions logo

deliver2david

It's nice and all, but where's the asterisk? :P

It works, but too bad it's painfully generic (and I don't like how the AU logo is integrated). I wish it had a little more spark to it. This design could really be for any football team, any level, any division, just swap out a few words and change the colors. Voila! Instant logo!

Oh well.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

It's nice and all, but where's the asterisk? :P

It works, but too bad it's painfully generic (and I don't like how the AU logo is integrated). I wish it had a little more spark to it. This design could really be for any football team, any level, any division, just swap out a few words and change the colors. Voila! Instant logo!

Oh well.

It's probably safe to say that the logo would have done exactly that had Oregon won. Change the AU to an O, swap some colors around, change text to Oregon Ducks. Tada! So I definitely agree, painfully generic.

Miss the days when these weren't predetermined by the same company for both.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

I will put money on it that it comes out that Newton LIED. I mean seriously. How the hell do you NOT know your own father is up to fishy business. Correct me if I am wrong but if his father accepted money from an agent, wouldn't that make Newton INELIGIBLE? It will come out in about 3-5 years that Newton lied and it's Reggie Bush ALL OVER AGAIN.

I will put money on it that it comes out that Newton LIED. I mean seriously. How the hell do you NOT know your own father is up to fishy business. Correct me if I am wrong but if his father accepted money from an agent, wouldn't that make Newton INELIGIBLE? It will come out in about 3-5 years that Newton lied and it's Reggie Bush ALL OVER AGAIN.

Not to derail this thread, but NCAA investigated bank statements, etc - Cecil Newton supposedly never accepted money, just asked about it.

Not to derail this thread, but NCAA investigated bank statements, etc - Cecil Newton supposedly never accepted money, just asked about it.

Asking is a violation.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Asking is a violation.

Also, the NCAA held Reggie Bush responsible for the actions of his parents. By that logic, since Cecil Newton was the mastermind behind the pay-for-play, Cam should still be punished and stripped of the Heisman and Auburn should vacate this season.

Of course, USC is nowhere near the gravy train that the SEC is.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

It has to be done:

tcuchamps.png

Also, the NCAA held Reggie Bush responsible for the actions of his parents. By that logic, since Cecil Newton was the mastermind behind the pay-for-play, Cam should still be punished and stripped of the Heisman and Auburn should vacate this season.

hatersgonnahateturkey.jpg

:P

It has to be done:

tcuchamps.png

hatersgonnahateturkey.jpg

:P

No one's hatin'.

No playoff = any team that's undefeated can claim it....

GO FROGS!!!

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Archived