Utah girl's basketball game ends in 108-3 score

Burmy

The thing that bothers me the most is how the girl got a triple-double with steals. If you're winning by that much, you sit back in a 2-3 zone and don't over pursue for steals. That's what most teams do when they're even up 10 anyways. It forces your opponent to run clock to get a shot, and then you go down and work on running your offense. Honestly, I could understand this more if the backups were playing the entire 4th quarter for example. As someone who's somehow found himself buried on his JV bench (okay, the coaches hate me, that's how), when myself and the other benchwarmers go in up 25 with 2 minutes left, we want to score, not run out the clock. That's why I could understand it more if they couldn't stop the backups, since they don't get much playing time. But the starters? That's where I just say 2-3 zone and run our offense. I hope this team loses in the state tournament in a game they lost because they couldn't run their offense and are getting burned playing man-to-man (assuming that's what they did) defense.

She could of gotten all 10 in the first half for all you know.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

The thing that bothers me the most is how the girl got a triple-double with steals. If you're winning by that much, you sit back in a 2-3 zone and don't over pursue for steals. That's what most teams do when they're even up 10 anyways. It forces your opponent to run clock to get a shot, and then you go down and work on running your offense. Honestly, I could understand this more if the backups were playing the entire 4th quarter for example. As someone who's somehow found himself buried on his JV bench (okay, the coaches hate me, that's how), when myself and the other benchwarmers go in up 25 with 2 minutes left, we want to score, not run out the clock. That's why I could understand it more if they couldn't stop the backups, since they don't get much playing time. But the starters? That's where I just say 2-3 zone and run our offense. I hope this team loses in the state tournament in a game they lost because they couldn't run their offense and are getting burned playing man-to-man (assuming that's what they did) defense.

This is true.

6fQjS3M.png

Well played sir.

Archived