New Contest: NFL minor league

oaklandhusker

I got some really good responses to the last contest I started, so I figured I'd try again. However, I also think that newer members deserve a chance to get exposure, because right now it seems kind of hard for a new artist to become well-known and relevant.

The NFL has finally realized that creating a development leage for just-drafted and injured players would be beneficial for everyone. They have asked you to help them design the new identities for up to FOUR of these teams.

This contest has no prize other than bragging rights and exposure. Choose any three NFL teams, & design a concept for their minor league team. The name must be related to the city and the parent team. All entries must include:

1 primary logo

1 secondary logo

1 home uniform set

1 road uniform set

AT LEAST 1 alternate set

1 throwback uniform set

an explanation of how the name is related to the team and to the city

for each team.

oakllandhusker- Ravens, Raiders, Lions, Jets

Panthers_2012- Panthers, Steelers, Broncos

eliasrappaport- Eagles, Chargers

Griffinmarlins- Falcons, Patriots

Avious- Packers, Buccaneers

LaFarge- Seahawks

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even though i'm doing the MLB one, I'm still not a great artist in the terms of computer graphing and finding stuff <_< . I'm a good artist on paper, so i always draw my ideas out and then re-draw them on the computer. So, I will take the Panthers, Steelers, and Broncos.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Can more than one person have the same team?

If so, I'll go with the Patriots, Seahawks... and I'll get back to you on that third team.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Can more than one person have the same team?

If so, I'll go with the Patriots, Seahawks... and I'll get back to you on that third team.

Take the Seahawks, I'm not doing this.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Wait, i'm a little confused.

Does the new team we make have to be related to the parent team. for example, a Packer minor team's name has to have something to do with the packers? or can we name it from the city that it is going to be in?

Wait, i'm a little confused.

Does the new team we make have to be related to the parent team. for example, a Packer minor team's name has to have something to do with the packers? or can we name it from the city that it is going to be in?

Both. Quote from the original post:

The name must be related to the city and the parent team

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived