New Contest: NFL minor league

oaklandhusker

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Where's oaklnadhusker been?He was on a posting rampage when he first joined.

Sorry. I lost computer access for a looong while. I'm having troubly accessing anything but the internet on my computer, so I can't compete, but does two weeks from now make sense for a deadline?

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

Personally, I could use until the end of March, but if you are set on two weeks I'll be ready for then.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Personally, I could use until the end of March, but if you are set on two weeks I'll be ready for then.

End of March, it is...

When you have your concept, email it to me, so that this one can have judging that's more concept-based than my mlb contest...

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

Why do people have multiple teams?

I was hoping to just do the eagles, but I see someone already has them. I already made the concepts up.. Oh well I guess.

Feel free to enter them...

No one was responding when this first started, so I upped the number of teams that people could hold...

Now that I think about it, that was stupid, so I might have to allow overlaps for people like you, who didn't see this until later...

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

I'm gonna have to drop out in this case, not enough time to finish this week.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I ran out of time to do three, so i am giving up the broncos. So if anyone wants the brocos feel free. Im still doing the panthers and steelers. The panthers team is called the Outer Banks Boxer Turtles and the steelers is called the Erie Panthers.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Archived