Pittsburgh Penguins Tattoo Design Help

floorlizard

Tattoos of Bands, Sports teams, and wives/girlfriends are the worst ideas ever.

its all about the band tattoos. Stickman FTW

100_7714.JPG

There is NOTHING wrong with a Pearl Jam tattoo...

Love it.

Nice. (Wouldn't do it myself, but nice nonetheless).

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

A tattoo of a sports team... think it through.

Thanks for the concern. I have thought it through... It was either that or the logo of the 80's band Poison. Think I made the right decision :lol:

Clearly, if you have narrowed a tattoo option down to the Pittsburgh Penguins or Poison logo, then you have NOT thought it through. I can't tell which one would be worse.

I'm sure you realize (or read) that the Poison comment was a joke. As far as the obvious fact that you are not a Pens fan... I couldn't care less... But thanks for the input! ^_^

I thought the Penguins tattoo was a joke too... but wow.

Have you ever thought about getting Wu-Tang Clan tatt?

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Tattoos of Bands, Sports teams, and wives/girlfriends are the worst ideas ever.

its all about the band tattoos. Stickman FTW

100_7714.JPG

There is NOTHING wrong with a Pearl Jam tattoo...

Love it.

Nice. (Wouldn't do it myself, but nice nonetheless).

eh there are too many stick tattoos out there already or else maybe...

maybe I'll get lyrics or something someday. I have lots in mind

Thanks for the concern. I have thought it through... It was either that or the logo of the 80's band Poison. Think I made the right decision :lol:

Clearly, if you have narrowed a tattoo option down to the Pittsburgh Penguins or Poison logo, then you have NOT thought it through. I can't tell which one would be worse.

I'm sure you realize (or read) that the Poison comment was a joke. As far as the obvious fact that you are not a Pens fan... I couldn't care less... But thanks for the input! ^_^

Have you ever thought about going away and letting the guy get the tattoo he wants and stop trying to be his mother? What is Aunt Flo visiting you tonight? Sheesh, the guy asks a question and you become a nagging _itch.

Have you ever thought about going away and letting the guy get the tattoo he wants and stop trying to be his mother? What is Aunt Flo visiting you tonight? Sheesh, the guy asks a question and you become a nagging _itch.

Have you ever thought that getting a Pittsburgh Penguins tattoos just makes me laugh my ass off? Have you ever thought that I enjoy the idea that someone would actual WANT to get that tattooed? :cry:

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

If picking on me will make you happy enough that you don't have to pick on your classmates on the playground when you go back to school on Monday, then so be it...

If picking on me will make you happy enough that you don't have to pick on your classmates on the playground when you go back to school on Monday, then so be it...

I just think the Wu deserves to be in the same conversation and running for a tatt as the Penguins and Poison.

I just think the Wu deserves to be in the same conversation and running for a tatt as the Penguins and Poison.

perhaps Easy E?

Archived