Cuse

dmhtfld

I'm not in love with the helmets and the side logo.

What should I change about the helmet? Should I just get rid of the side logo(I think your talking about the one on the pants) or should I just use their normal "S" logo.

I would replace the pants logo because they really don't use that anymore, and I'm not really sure about the helmet. The color of it just looks off.

Yeah, it does appear to be a slightly different shade of orange, but I like the helmets though. However, I'm not a fan of the pinstripes on the back, or the out-dated logo on the side of the pants. Remove the pinstripes, and use the regular block-S logo and it'll be a lot better.

The helmet is the same color its just the layers on the helmet template change its color a little, and I will switch out the logos.

I'm not in love with the helmets and the side logo.

What should I change about the helmet? Should I just get rid of the side logo(I think your talking about the one on the pants) or should I just use their normal "S" logo.

I would replace the pants logo because they really don't use that anymore, and I'm not really sure about the helmet. The color of it just looks off.

Yeah, the Interlocking SU that you used on the pants and collar is no longer part of the University's identity, and was only used for one year before being transitioned out of use. It was introduced as a way to consistantly brand all Syracuse sports teams, along with switching the school's nickname from Orangemen to Orange. Less than a year later, Syracuse switched to an updated version of the Block S.

Gross Unveils New Athletics Logo

"The Block S allows us to respect the past and represent the future," Gross said. "The S represents not only the University and its athletics programs, but the entire Syracuse community."

The Block S was officially established as the insignia of athletic achievement at a meeting of the Athletic Association in April, 1893. (View Block S history)

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

I love the return of a blue face-mask instead of the grey one that Nike is trying to force into the palette. The number on the helmet and the single blue stripe on the helmet and pants reminds me of the Greg Robinson era wayyyyyyy too much though, def. need to move far away from that.

I'm not a huge fan of this. The pinstripes are fine, but they really aren't the greatest. I've always liked the big S on the helmet, so I'm not sure how I feel about numbers. Overall, there's really nothing great nor anything terrible about these. (**)(**)(*.5)(*)(*) .

25yzwqg.png

Pinstripes can work on a football uniform...and quite frankly, I'm waiting for some team out there to try it. (I don't know that the Orange should be that team, though..but, I guess it wouldn't hurt, either.)

Way, way, wayyy back in my Creamery infancy, as part of my Airline Football League Concept Series, I rolled out a concept for US Airways, the "throwback" set of which featured pinstripes, both as a subtle homage to the old, old 1930-something Pittsburgh Steelers jerseys as well as the pinstripes seen on the tails of the old chromejet USAir livery.

So yeah...I think they can work.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived