Oozeefest

Billsballerc

Hello all, I am in the process of designing a logo for a Mud Volley Ball Tournament called Oozefest. This is an annual event at The University of Central Florida and I have been chosen to create the logo this year. In the logo I have the year 2011 with the 11's as a net and the 0 doubling as the 0 in 2011 and first O in Oozefest. I also integrated the name of the organization who is putting on the event in the net. "4EK" 4Ever Knights. This is not the final draft and I realize i have one to many E's in Oozefest in the logo, it will obviously be changed. I am presenting the logo tomorrow to the committe for the event and I was wondering if any of you had any suggestions for my design. oozeefest.jpg

MLynch01.pnghr1_RBI.png

I definitely see what you are saying. I should clarify that it is a T-shirt design. The Oozefest is going upward and diagonal all the way to the shoulder with "ooze" splash around it.I was trying to give the effect that the ball was going over the net. I also think some of the words will be more obvious when color is added. But i would say that 2011 and Oozefest are equally important because they wanted me to incorporate the year and the name of the event.

MLynch01.pnghr1_RBI.png

Archived