Crusaders uniforms?

kiwi_canadian

I'm watching the highlights of the Crusaders and Waratahs game from Nelson, NZ and I noticed the jerseys for the Crusaders aren't the regular home and away set. I heard that the Crusaders were going to wear West Coast region jerseys for the people from the mine disaster in Greymouth but since the earthquake I'm not sure if they changed their plans. Can anyone tell me what tops they are wearing? Cheers.

Crusaders vs. Waratahs highlights

On further searching, I found on the Crusaders website that they are in fact the West Coast Rugby Union jerseys.

Here's the story:

Memorial jerseys

It was a nice touch by the crusaders. It wouldn't be bad to see that as a full time alt, with the white replaced with black on the home jersey

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

It was a nice touch by the crusaders. It wouldn't be bad to see that as a full time alt, with the white replaced with black on the home jersey

The Canterbury Rugby Union does that for their games in the IGM Cup (The domestic rugby competition in NZ)

Archived