Maryland Ice Hockey Concept

gregchait

Maryland has an ice hockey team, but I couldn't find a picture of their sweaters... anyhow I created this concept below...

- mainly modeled after the basketball team's uniform.

- home white featured with red accents, primarily black lettering/numbering & the black & yellow piping

- crest logo is altered version of Z Hats XLINE Maryland logo chomping a hockey stick

- close-ups featured for crest & shoulder logos, shoulder piping, and number outline on stitching.

I like it because it's clean and easy, but it does feel like it's kind of missing something... your thoughts?

grc

terps_hockey_home.gif

yanks_sig.gif

i like... just a few things... the yellow and black stripe can be a little thicker... its seems to get lost in all that white same with the red and yellow around the numbers... but other than that really solid and clean... i like it

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I agree with GMac. I'd also like to see the number outlines a bit thicker as well.

I'd also like to see a full terrapin, instead of just the head, but otherwise this is a really good job. (The M logo with the Maryland flag might look good too, instead of just the plain M on the shoulders.)

I think these are just peachy as is.

I like the logo, i havent seen it before so i assume its yours, nicely done.

It would not ruin it to have the full terp, with that on the shoulders, but i dont mind the M either.

Where are the Red/Blacks?? :D

Nice job GRC

Thanks...

I like the crest in a sense... but I am not sure if that color clashes with the 4 (incld. white) that are already part of the concept... and the turtle head, to me at least, isn't entirely distinguishable from a parrot's head...

I can't take credit for the crest logo, because it's just an altered version of Zhats XLINE logo...

I was thinking of a red road jersey, trying to brainstorm some ideas, I would probably make one that is entirely different... probably featuring a "Maryland" wordmark, perhaps in a diagonal one?

thanks again

grc

yanks_sig.gif

Very nice - I like this presentation your have made. Use it with your resume' - great stuff. :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived