Ebay Bites Again

Do I even have to say what's wrong with this jersey?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

Nevermind that I don't think you can find any yellow CCM patches on any jersey currently used.

As of the time I'm typing this, there is only 4 hours left on it, so thank God no one out there was stupid enough to bid on it.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I sat in front of my authentic computer this morning, eating an authentic bowl of authentic Cheerios, typing on my authentic keyboard, looking at the authentic picture of an authentic jersey.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

"THIS IS AN AUTHENTIC JEROME IGINLA CALGARY FLAMES JERSEY. THE SIZE ON THIS JERSEY IS LARGE. THIS JERSEY IS BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN WORN!! THE JERSEY IS MADE BY CCM. EVERYTHING ON THE JERSEY IS STITCHED ON. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT PETENICE3@MSN.COM FOR ANY QUESTIONS.SHIPPING IS 8 DOLLARS IN U.S. I DON'T SHIP OUT OF THE UNITED STATES. PAYMENT MUST BE WITHIN 7-10 DAYS OR THE ITEM GETS RELISTED."

Yeah ok buddy :blink:

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Do you think that maybe we should make a board for posting fraudulent jerseys being sold on eBay?

We could call ourselves the SPORTS UNIFORM VIGILANTES!!!! Or the S.U.V.s!!! :D

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Do you think that maybe we should make a board for posting fraudulent jerseys being sold on eBay?

We could call ourselves the SPORTS UNIFORM VIGILANTES!!!! Or the S.U.V.s!!! :D

I'll help! :D

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

"THIS IS AN AUTHENTIC JEROME IGINLA CALGARY FLAMES JERSEY. THE SIZE ON THIS JERSEY IS LARGE. THIS JERSEY IS BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN WORN!! THE JERSEY IS MADE BY CCM. EVERYTHING ON THE JERSEY IS STITCHED ON. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT PETENICE3@MSN.COM FOR ANY QUESTIONS.SHIPPING IS 8 DOLLARS IN U.S. I DON'T SHIP OUT OF THE UNITED STATES. PAYMENT MUST BE WITHIN 7-10 DAYS OR THE ITEM GETS RELISTED."

by definition, "authentic" can mean "genuine", "bona fide", "real", etc. If you take it as face value, he's right. It is an authentic Calgary Flames Jersey. It is customized with Jerome Iginla's name and number. Therefore, it is an Authentic Jerome Iginla Calgary Flames Jersey. As authentic as the fact you can see it in the picture, it exists.

What is is NOT is an Authentic Game-Ready, Game-worn, or Replica Jerome Iginla Calgary Flames Jersey. Therin lies the loophole, which unfortunately your average ebay viewer might not understand. The poster is being very MISLEADING, but not lying, because you do see what he describes. There is nothing in the description to suggest otherwise.

Would I bid on this jersey? Hell, no. It's not a bad looking jersey for what is is, but it's garbage for what it is not.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived