Jacksonville Jaguars

BrandMooreArt

I thought you used purple at first. While I applaud your innovative thinking, personally I feel the Jags are synonymous with teal. The new look has a strange blue-ish color and the weird helmets, it's definitely one of if not the worst look in the NFL (bills current look I think has a good grip on worst). The look you made screams ravens to me, with all the black and gold involved with the now darker blue.

I hope someday the Jags take teal back and embrace it.

Me too. Our monitors here must need calibration. Anyway, even if it's blue, the whole look screams Ravens to me.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

It's already been said, but this concept screams Baltimore to me, not Jacksonville.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Personally I love the teal and black look, but as long as you've decided on blue here's my one peice of advice.

You've got a lot of blue on one uniform, yet barely any on the white one. Something else has to be blue..numbers? sleeves? I don't know but it doesn't seem like a uniform "set" right now if you know what I mean.

I think this complaint gets voiced a lot, but I don't understand why. The team is never wearing both jerseys at the same time, so why do the home and away jerseys have to look the same. Why can't it be like baseball or soccer? The Detroit Tigers are white and navy at home with a left chest logo, but they are grey, navy and orange on the road with a full chest wordmark. Brazil is primarily yellow, green, blue and white, but changes to blue and white with hardly any yellow or green.

The Tigers are grandfathered in. Any baseball team that tried it in a new redesign would be criticized.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

a few updates below but to adresss a couple of concerns about the template; its just something ive been doing for my own NFL concepts. putting Nike logos on both of Andrew's templates and moving it to the back of he jersey above the NOB. i know its a bit confusing but would probably make more sence to see all the concepts together

ive decided to steer away from blue and go with a different green. so ive got this green/copper/black thing going now. to see the difference see the first pics below. the first one shows their current teal and gold and the second my green and copper.

md2gcn.png

2cicnxd.png

2a5ytts.png

2csc6jr.jpg

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Hell to the no. Why? so they can be like the 14 other teams that have blue? Teal should never leave the jags

Agreed. Blue and black are overused in all sports. However, the green is not bad, but I also prefer teal.

Nice design though, better than their current mess. For a few years, they concentrated on black and gold only, so their return to teal was a great idea...just executed very poorly aside from the great helmets.

87Redskins.png

Archived