Soccer Sigs

exaccardi

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

previously requested manchester city- sorry it took so long to finish, but this one was particularly difficult. Manchester City, obviously, is outfitted by umbro. While most of their kits have a simple defining feature, the defining feature of this kit is it's color. Taken into account, The white stripe is drawn from the edge of the sleeve. The blue-white-black-white-blue pattern comes from the inside of the collar, directly over the tailored by england tag, and the dark blue stripe represents their beautiful away kit. From now on, the sigs will come with descriptions- request away guys.

th_ManCity-1.png

Soccer.jpg?t=1301776720England.png?t=1301868161Germany-1.png?t=1301800713FCB.png?t=1303259982

Also, out of curiosity, because I'm from Atlanta, TFoA, what's the Peachtree Wanderers?

That's a great crest and I'm curious about this team.

It's just a fantasy team on the boards. I came up with the name (a nod to the old Wanderers FC that used to play in England) logoman came up with the identity. Nothing real. :P

previously requested manchester city- sorry it took so long to finish, but this one was particularly difficult. Manchester City, obviously, is outfitted by umbro. While most of their kits have a simple defining feature, the defining feature of this kit is it's color. Taken into account, The white stripe is drawn from the edge of the sleeve. The blue-white-black-white-blue pattern comes from the inside of the collar, directly over the tailored by england tag, and the dark blue stripe represents their beautiful away kit. From now on, the sigs will come with descriptions- request away guys.

th_ManCity-1.png

Your sigs look great, but just FYI, the pattern on Man City collar is not sky, white and black, but sky, white and maroon.

If you're still taking requests, could I trouble you for Aston Villa (AVL for the initials makes the most sense to me) and Columbus Crew (CLB)? Thanks a ton in advance!

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

Aston Villa- The checker pattern is taken from the underarm panels of both the home and away jerseys.

AstonVilla.png?t=1302573988

Columbus Crew- The stripes are representative of the stitching on the current crew kit, which is a template used also by chivas usa, and the national teams of greece, finland, and paraguay

Crew.png?t=1302573988

AC Pheonix- the striped pattern is taken from the home jersey

ACP.png?t=1302573988

Soccer.jpg?t=1301776720England.png?t=1301868161Germany-1.png?t=1301800713FCB.png?t=1303259982

Hey, if you are still making these, I have another request; this one is for the Atlanta Silverbacks.

Here's a reference pic of the upper part of the shirt with the sponsor logo. It's honestly the best I can find at this point.

Thanks in advance!

Archived