MNF graphics

BrandMooreArt

DeFrank, I would say go for it. There was a digital art and design class offered at my high school and I didn't decide to take it until I was a junior, It was the best decision I ever made, it changed my life and helped me develop a passion that I already had. I am not sure if the class you are talking about is along the same lines but there is no better time just to try something out.

Although it sounds like fun, ill probably do journalism, unless a couple of my friends go to other classes and nobody joins in. I do love writing and may want to follow my dad in journalism. And in 9th grade it was pretty good. But yea I am tempted to do digital.

If journalism is your thing than stick with that, all I'm saying is now would be just about the best time to give it a shot, if you wait 15 years it may be too late.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DeFrank, I would say go for it. There was a digital art and design class offered at my high school and I didn't decide to take it until I was a junior, It was the best decision I ever made, it changed my life and helped me develop a passion that I already had. I am not sure if the class you are talking about is along the same lines but there is no better time just to try something out.

Although it sounds like fun, ill probably do journalism, unless a couple of my friends go to other classes and nobody joins in. I do love writing and may want to follow my dad in journalism. And in 9th grade it was pretty good. But yea I am tempted to do digital.

If journalism is your thing than stick with that, all I'm saying is now would be just about the best time to give it a shot, if you wait 15 years it may be too late.

Yea, my mom was thinking of doing something outside of school, but I find it more of a hobby.

Back on the graphics, I really hate ESPN's red. I just think it's boring. Orange is a great color for this. One problem is that although you didn't want "shiny", it needs to be 3D feeling to replace what they have

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Archived