MNF graphics

BrandMooreArt

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive made some slight changes in post #1 and #14. most to do with fonts, just making them more readable. the biggest change is the team ID banner as seen with Buccs defense. im afraid i may have made it too busy?

after some thought, ive decided not to connect the score notice to team icon in the score bug. it should be obvious by the on field activity which team is scoring. ill just keep the team colors as different as possible. in an example of Bears v Broncos, one team having an orange score notice, the other blue.

Krock5cent - im just using pictures i pulled quickly from Google, more of the ones im using but i havnt shown in the thread yet are at night. but, if anyone has any decent pictures from a MNF game they'd like to see used here, feel free to post or drop a link.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

nice work on these graphics man.. i would have included a little more red. but overall nice package.. just change the dots to like 2nd... and make it a little less simple.. and it would be perfect (the small box scoreboard I like better then the huge banner)

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

thanks to everyone who posted in this thread. you've helped me fix a lot of things i overlooked or wouldnt even have thought about. i feel good enough about it to make it part of my Behance portfolio now and thats where you can view the whole thing. i may work on some Flash scoreboard animations as well, but im putting this on hold for now

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Monday-Night-Football-graphics-concept/1227167

GRAPHIC ARTIST

Sir, these are perfection. I am completely impressed! ESPN needs hire you stat.

You are a student at Full Sail right?

thank you jake. i graduated from Full Sail in 2009. wish i could go back for another year :)

Yeah I have heard good things about Full Sail, I was thinking about going there for awhile but I ruled it out awhile ago. Anyway did you know a studebt named Alena Heath? I'm pretty sure she graduated last year.

thank you jake. i graduated from Full Sail in 2009. wish i could go back for another year :)

Yeah I have heard good things about Full Sail, I was thinking about going there for awhile but I ruled it out awhile ago. Anyway did you know a studebt named Alena Heath? I'm pretty sure she graduated last year.

dont think i know that student. your curriculum group gets mixed in with different groups every month, always meeting new people. i was with the same Graphic Design students my whole time but had classes with a hundred different people from Digital Arts, Music, Game design, etc. i would highly recommend FS if you its a possibility for you. the campus has grown even larger since i graduated and they recently added an ESPN lab. (not sure about the details there)

i havnt put in a play clock because i dont think its vital, but i had the idea of just turning the game clock into the play clock at 5 seconds. i may revisit that

ill also upgrade the NFL logo to the current one. cant believe i missed that

GRAPHIC ARTIST

dont think i know that student. your curriculum group gets mixed in with different groups every month, always meeting new people. i was with the same Graphic Design students my whole time but had classes with a hundred different people from Digital Arts, Music, Game design, etc. i would highly recommend FS if you its a possibility for you. the campus has grown even larger since i graduated and they recently added an ESPN lab. (not sure about the details there)

i havnt put in a play clock because i dont think its vital, but i had the idea of just turning the game clock into the play clock at 5 seconds. i may revisit that

Wow well yeah that sounds like a pretty fun school to attend, this friend I have just graduated last spring and already has a graphic design gig lined up with a prominent company in Chicago. What kind of opportunities has it opened up for you?

And as far as the NFL logo goes, how did you end up with a version that has all the elements of the new logo (stars, angle of football) with the old script. Thats not even the old logo, thats something completely different.

Wow well yeah that sounds like a pretty fun school to attend, this friend I have just graduated last spring and already has a graphic design gig lined up with a prominent company in Chicago. What kind of opportunities has it opened up for you?

And as far as the NFL logo goes, how did you end up with a version that has all the elements of the new logo (stars, angle of football) with the old script. Thats not even the old logo, thats something completely different.

I just noticed that too.. :blink:

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

ive been freelancing since graduation. ive applied to agencies/studios for full time gigs, but no hire yet. i like what i do though, i control my projects i take on and get to work when i want. ive recieved a ton of work by recommendation from former classmates. and if a client calls me about a project i dont want to do or cant do ill pass it on to one of them. it seems most classes are like that. everybodys small group stays pretty well connected that i know of so its pretty tight knit. sometimes ill get followers on twitter and not know the person directly but find out they went to Full Sail. it seems to be a really close community like that.

my other classmates have full time jobs in FLorida or have interned for the Buccaneers and currently the Orlando Magic. the education is only a start, as they say "you get what you want to get out of it".

i dont even know where i pulled that NFL logo from. ive had it for a while. a hybrid of old and new

GRAPHIC ARTIST

ive been freelancing since graduation. ive applied to agencies/studios for full time gigs, but no hire yet. i like what i do though, i control my projects i take on and get to work when i want. ive recieved a ton of work by recommendation from former classmates. and if a client calls me about a project i dont want to do or cant do ill pass it on to one of them. it seems most classes are like that. everybodys small group stays pretty well connected that i know of so its pretty tight knit. sometimes ill get followers on twitter and not know the person directly but find out they went to Full Sail. it seems to be a really close community like that.

my other classmates have full time jobs in FLorida or have interned for the Buccaneers and currently the Orlando Magic. the education is only a start, as they say "you get what you want to get out of it".

i dont even know where i pulled that NFL logo from. ive had it for a while. a hybrid of old and new

That's really cool to hear about, I was very interested in it at one point but I ruled it out because in state tuition is much more doable for me, anyway. But to me the biggest benefit would be that it is only two years long, I mean you had your degree when you were 20 or 21 right? And it sounds like you are enjoying life and I guess that is really all that anyone can ask.

And as far as the NFL logo, whatever I kinda like it

DeFrank, I would say go for it. There was a digital art and design class offered at my high school and I didn't decide to take it until I was a junior, It was the best decision I ever made, it changed my life and helped me develop a passion that I already had. I am not sure if the class you are talking about is along the same lines but there is no better time just to try something out.

DeFrank, I would say go for it. There was a digital art and design class offered at my high school and I didn't decide to take it until I was a junior, It was the best decision I ever made, it changed my life and helped me develop a passion that I already had. I am not sure if the class you are talking about is along the same lines but there is no better time just to try something out.

Although it sounds like fun, ill probably do journalism, unless a couple of my friends go to other classes and nobody joins in. I do love writing and may want to follow my dad in journalism. And in 9th grade it was pretty good. But yea I am tempted to do digital.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Archived