MiLB Redesigns From MDC

MDC

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, JaxNoles, since you asked, NO! I will not go back to the old colors. Here are the Jacksonville Suns:

-----------------------------------------------------

JACKSONVILLE SUNS

The logo itself did not change too dramatically design-wise, but I added some shades, which are always seen on your stereotypical sun caricature. but the colors have been switched up big time. I never liked the blue, yellow, red scheme for a team called the suns, and i just wasnt feeling the black and yellows. I went with a yellow, dull orange, and maroon scheme, and I love it. I created a nifty cap logo to go along. The unis are nothing too weird, the stripe on the pants somewhat mocks a sun ray from the logo,, and is subtle enough to look nice. The alternate is a pinstripe vest, which i heavily considered using as the primary. I like it better this way. Here's what I got:

LOGOS:

JacksonvilleSunslogos.png

UNIFORMS:

JacksonvilleSunsUniforms.png

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Well, JaxNoles, since you asked, NO! I will not go back to the old colors. Here are the Jacksonville Suns:

haha! Well since what you did is much better than anything they've ever had, I'll let it slide. Your logos are tremendously above and beyond the current stuff. Much more simplified like what they had in the 90s. Love the colors too, though with the amount of UF people in Jax, it probably wouldn't work.

FSU2.gif

haha! Well since what you did is much better than anything they've ever had, I'll let it slide. Your logos are tremendously above and beyond the current stuff. Much more simplified like what they had in the 90s. Love the colors too, though with the amount of UF people in Jax, it probably wouldn't work.

That was my thought too, Jacksonville is a primarily UF town, so anything using a combo of Noles colors would probably be frowned upon. Best to go neutral of both teams.

Other than that the design is great, just a color palette swap would be best.

I like everything about the Jacksonville set, except for that 'J' logo. With the colors and the placement of the sunburst, I think less of 'suns' as I do of 'Dynamite' (the J as the stick, and the sunburst as either a fuse or explosion). Maybe make the Sun like the dot of a lower case 'j'?

8VvwoNps.png

Archived