Jays Classic logo modernized- REVISED

Blitz

Okay, so removed the bevelling from the leaf, also tried to tone down the "eye-shine", however I dont really see much of a difference there.

ORIGINAL

jay5_vectorized_free.png

REVISED

jay5b_vectorized_free.png

Thoughts? C&C more than welcome as always!

canada.png

As someone who recently tackled this logo I know how hard it can be messing with a classic and loved logo. I think you have some good ideas here love the touch of white on the beak , but there is a lot going on and not much breathing room between the shapes. What makes the original Jays logo so great is that the negative white space acts as part of the logo. On a good track for sure , but try simplifying the ideas and shapes.

Nice job. the only thing i can think that might make this concept better, is to Just leave the maple leaf plain red. It's not a big deal though, I just think i would bring more focus to the bluejay.

Agreed. Because, even though the leaf looks great beveled, it's unnecessary. Otherwise, nice job!

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Nice job. the only thing i can think that might make this concept better, is to Just leave the maple leaf plain red. It's not a big deal though, I just think i would bring more focus to the bluejay.

Agreed. Because, even though the leaf looks great beveled, it's unnecessary. Otherwise, nice job!

yep agree completely

3535rx3.jpg

one of the best Jays concepts Ive ever seen. only complaints is make the Maple leaf a little less noticeable. but dont remove all together. smooth some lines. mostly around the beak. and other than that. its perfect.

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

My Girlfriend could say:

"- OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNN... Sooooooooooooo Cute... Johnny, It´s Hockey?

-No Hunny, It's Baseball.

-Horrible. But the bird is soooo Cute."

My Girlfriend Hates Baseball.

But the concept is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE...

Archived