Buffalo Sabres alt jersey

habsfan1

This set looks a lot better than I thought it would. Usually these kind of concepts can be boring. Nice mix of eras. I bet if you swapped the yellow and grey on the jerseys it would work as well. Just depends on if you like more or less yellow.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

I like it. I'm not a big fan of the Sabres using gray, but this works. I've always liked that alt logo, and your tweaks make it look better. The original was too busy with the red, black, and silver striping(?) on the sword blades. Your simplification is spot on. Good job, habsfan1.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

Thank you GMW79.

One thing I wanted to avoid was adding a white Buffalo silhouette over the swords. The swords are big enough to stand out on their own. Even though it's different than the classic logo, this is the right way to go. Also, I don't think this logo works on their 07-10 template. Which is why I made the new design.

I appeciate the compliments. Now, if only I could design some good looking logos of my own the same way I could make some nice looking jerseys.

Archived