ASL

Jahgee

I'm doing a soccer league, this is ment to be a replacement to the MLS but with new teams. There will be 275 teams divided into a 11 league system, like other world leagues.

First up is the league logo

AmericanSoccerLeague.jpg

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1- Change The Colours

2- Change The Font

3- Add some Stars, This Is not NBA

4- You Said 275 teams in 11 divisions? Tell me Where's the Easter Bunny Too...

1 - I will

2 - I will

3 - Maybe

4 - Its a league promotion and relegation system (the british football league system has 918 songs)

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

So you'll be doing 275 concepts? Have fun. And for the logo: try a dark green with a sky blue.

With the way he works, he'll be done by next week.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Dear God, no. Jahgee work on improving your skills before taking on projects. Its going to end up being a ton of :censored:ty concepts that you only took 5 minutes on each.

275 teams? So that is about one for every city of at least 40,000 in the US.

I'm going to be taking this seriously. I will comment as normal.

================================================================================================================

I do like the league logo update. I would shorten the break in the logo where you put "ASL" and maybe add some more detail to the player, however.

Do you have ideas for divisions yet?

Dear God, no. Jahgee work on improving your skills before taking on projects. Its going to end up being a ton of :censored:ty concepts that you only took 5 minutes on each.

275 teams? So that is about one for every city of at least 40,000 in the US.

And, no, probably about 90,000-100,000 or more. See here.

Hey, it's nice to see you in concepts for once, Josh. B)

25yzwqg.png

================================================================================================================

I do like the league logo update. I would shorten the break in the logo where you put "ASL" and maybe add some more detail to the player, however.

I'm going to go with an 11 league promotion and regulation system, but i'm not sure if I should make it into a 3 division 5 team format or one big division.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

I'm going to go with an 11 league promotion and regulation system, but i'm not sure if I should make it into a 3 division 5 team format or one big division.

I'm not 100% sure what that is, and Google isn't helping.

25yzwqg.png

Quoted from Wikipedia but updated to fit the ASL

The system consists of a hierarchy of leagues, bound together by the principle of promotion and relegation. Clubs that are successful in their league can rise higher in the pyramid, whilst those that finish at the bottom can find themselves sinking further down. In theory it is possible for a lowly local amateur club to rise to the pinnacle of the American game and become champions of the ASL. While this may be unlikely in practice (at the very least, in the short run), there certainly is significant movement within the pyramid. The number of teams promoted between leagues or divisions varies, and promotion is usually contingent on meeting criteria set by the higher league, especially concerning appropriate facilities and finances.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Quoted from Wikipedia but updated to fit the ASL

The system consists of a hierarchy of leagues, bound together by the principle of promotion and relegation. Clubs that are successful in their league can rise higher in the pyramid, whilst those that finish at the bottom can find themselves sinking further down. In theory it is possible for a lowly local amateur club to rise to the pinnacle of the American game and become champions of the ASL. While this may be unlikely in practice (at the very least, in the short run), there certainly is significant movement within the pyramid. The number of teams promoted between leagues or divisions varies, and promotion is usually contingent on meeting criteria set by the higher league, especially concerning appropriate facilities and finances.

I see. So 11 "leagues", 5 divisions in each league, and 5 teams in each division. Gotcha.

25yzwqg.png

How about this as the crest.

Allstate Premier League.

AllstatePremierLeague.png

I'll work on the other division soon and number & letter font.

C&C welcome.

Great, you can take 25 of the teams (one league) if you would like.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Archived