ASL

Jahgee

Well, a smart person would credit the original creator... so I'm not surprised Jaghee didn't. Furthermore, he immediately claimed he had never seen the LSU shield before.

Yeah, he lied, that's where I have a problem with it.

FSU2.gif

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, a smart person would credit the original creator... so I'm not surprised Jaghee didn't. Furthermore, he immediately claimed he had never seen the LSU shield before.

I didn't realize he said that. By the way, this is pointless, I've asked for a Mod delete and let's be realistic Jahgee is only 13.

...and? Since when do 13-year-olds get a pass on stealing and lying?

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

This is what I am talking about. This crap ruins the concept board. There is no thought, no originality, and no effort or attempt. It is "tell me how good this :censored:ty work that I stole from someone and doodled on it for five minutes is..." I mean seriously, what the hell? Cut the :censored:, do something original, put actual effort into and you will make yourself better.

This is what I am talking about. This crap ruins the concept board. There is no thought, no originality, and no effort or attempt. It is "tell me how good this :censored:ty work that I stole from someone and doodled on it for five minutes is..." I mean seriously, what the hell? Cut the :censored:, do something original, put actual effort into and you will make yourself better.

Plus this topic will stay at the top of the Concept board because some 13 year old kid decides to make a 200+ team league where he posts terrible logos that take 3 minutes to make, If that.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Plus this topic will stay at the top of the Concept board because some 13 year old kid decides to make a 200+ team league where he posts terrible logos that take 3 minutes to make, If that.

No. Just Kits, No Logos.

Its because we want you to learn a damn lesson, so listen up Slapnuts.

Lesson being: take your time, put effort in, don't steal :censored:, and don't post crappy :censored: that takes 5 minutes to do.

Archived