ASL

Jahgee

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here should be the teams in the Allstate Premier League

New York- 3 teams (New York, Brooklyn, New Jersey)

Los Angeles 2 teams (Los Angeles, Anaheim)

Chicago

Denver

Houston

Boston

Colombus

Miami

Dallas

San Antonio

El Paso

Phoenix

Seatlle

Portland

San Jose

San Diego

Washington D.C.

Vancouver

Kansas City

Toronto

Philadelphia

Tampa Bay

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

Here should be the teams in the Allstate Premier League

New York- 3 teams (New York, Brooklyn, New Jersey)

Los Angeles 2 teams (Los Angeles, Anaheim)

Chicago

Denver

Houston

Boston

Colombus

Miami

Dallas

San Antonio

El Paso

Phoenix

Seatlle

Portland

San Jose

San Diego

Washington D.C.

Vancouver

Kansas City

Toronto

Philadelphia

Tampa Bay

I was kinda hoping for no teams outside of the United States and these cities minus the Puerto Rico ones

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Here is the second league, the McDonalds National League (second division below the Allstate Premier League)

McDonaldsLeague.jpg

Please be more original. Take time and create something yourself. Don't just copy other logos

I've never seen that logo before but you know what they say "Great Minds Think Alike."

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Bull :censored:, Jaghee. You clearly recolored it and slapped a pixelated McDonald's logo and some text on it. We don't take kindly to plagiarism here.

Chill out. I believe, that it is fine with the people working on this tread. The guy is definitely working on something that he has little experience doing. So give him a break.

So you'd be fine with an inexperienced designer taking one of your detailed soccer concepts, changing a color or two and the sponsor, and claiming it as their own work?

Then it wouldn't be the same. If he changes the colors and the sponsors then it a different concept to mine, isn't it.

Plus the elements of my crest for this thread are from iStock, and one is a remake of the Serie A patch and the Coupe de Ligue. Just chill out.

Did you pay for the stuff you used from iStock? If not, you're no better than Jaghee.

Of course! By the way, the guy who made the LSU crest, copied the Arsenal badge design all he did was change the color and throw on some LSU crests. Jahgee did no different. It's no the big of a deal.

Before you tell me to "chill out," take a look at the reaction that plagiarizers have received in the past:

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=73639

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=63933

I think I've been soft.

The funny thing is, the minute I saw Jaghee's shield, I thought, "hmmm... I wonder where he stole that from." I guess my hunch was right, huh?

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Before you tell me to "chill out," take a look at the reaction that plagiarizers have received in the past:

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=73639

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=63933

I think I've been soft.

The funny thing is, the minute I saw Jaghee's shield, I thought, "hmmm... I wonder where he stole that from." I guess my hunch was right, huh?

All I'm saying is to chill out over a thread that hardly anyone will pay attention to, and since your jumping on his case, why not the guy who stole the Arsenal logo to make the LSU one. In all honesty he probably did a Google search, saw it like it and took from, not like he went searching around the forums for it. I did this once before on a MLS concepts and I searched Google images for the Portland Timbers logo and the 1st one that pull up was a concept by gordie_denali, and so I used it, thinking it was real, and he jumped on my ass and I removed, but it was purely accidental, and that's how I feel what happened here.

So "Chill Out"! and let us get back to the concepts :)

Well, a smart person would credit the original creator... so I'm not surprised Jaghee didn't. Furthermore, he immediately claimed he had never seen the LSU shield before.

I didn't realize he said that. By the way, this is pointless, I've asked for a Mod delete and let's be realistic Jahgee is only 13.

Archived