Cleveland Browns Concept

LEWJ

I hate it.

This looks generic, boring and lacking of creativity. But then again its the browns so there wasn't that much you could do. I mean really? Was this team so starved for inspiration that all they could come up with was an orange coloured helmet for a logo? I mean if it was brown it would still be uninspired but at least it would make sense. And whats with the name "Browns?" A three year old could come up with a better identity.

This reply has inspired me to create a new term I'm going to use here in Concepts. We're all pretty familiar with "BFBS." Allow me to present for your consideration "AHFTSOBAAH." Feel free to use it if you want. Thanks for the inspiration Morgo.

On topic. Nice work Lew.

I'm dying to ask what that acronym might stand for...

& Thanks :D

An R rated version of jerk for the sake of being a jerk.

BB52Big.jpg

Great job! Ps people put a lot of time and effort into these, opinions are cool, but to say you "hate it" is just being a dick. What kind of username is "Morgo"??! That sounds like a clowns name, then again that's really all you are...

Yeah my user name certainly can't compare to something as great and inspired as "kw11333." But then again coming from a troll with 135 posts who branzenly insults people's work with no reasons to back up his idiocy, I shouldn't be expecting much... Why don't you comment on the concept instead of taking shots at people you dont know behind a computer screen you little twit.

My comment wasn't a stab at the concept itself, the execution or the guy who created it. It was mostly expressing my extreme dislike for the Browns identity in general. In retrospect I should have toned down my rhetoric or not commented. Apologies.

Great job! Ps people put a lot of time and effort into these, opinions are cool, but to say you "hate it" is just being a dick. What kind of username is "Morgo"??! That sounds like a clowns name, then again that's really all you are...

Yeah my user name certainly can't compare to something as great and inspired as "kw11333." But then again coming from a troll with 135 posts who branzenly insults people's work with no reasons to back up his idiocy, I shouldn't be expecting much... Why don't you comment on the concept instead of taking shots at people you dont know behind a computer screen you little twit.

My comment wasn't a stab at the concept itself, the execution or the guy who created it. It was mostly expressing my extreme dislike for the Browns identity in general. In retrospect I should have toned down my rhetoric or not commented. Apologies.

Hey now, yall are both clearly canucks fans, so why don't yall unite over something like the impending loss to the Predators, rather than something as trivial as a username :). Lets be mature here.

Hey now, yall are both clearly canucks fans, so why don't yall unite over something like the impending loss to the Predators, rather than something as trivial as a username :). Lets be mature here.

+1

Well said. :D

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

What was that about a loss to the Pred's? :)

What was that about a loss to the Pred's? :)

Touche, sir.

5163453118_4a2c81622b.jpg

brian-sipe-17.jpg

How is this "concept" different from what they do now or have done?

First off, the picture of Colt McCoy is photoshopped.

Secondly, to answer your question, I have contrasting collars, and if you look at the additional combinations, there are some sets that are not even remotely similar to anything they've ever worn before (see: any of the combinations with orange socks, and/or any of the combinations with brown pants.)

My issue with this "concept" is that I wouldn't call it a concept. So you added stripes to the brown pants changed the color of the collar and added a pair of orange socks to the set, but that is not a new concept. If the Browns came to you and told you they'd pay you to come up with a new concept for their look and you showed them this they wouldn't pay you.

Still the same concept:

2001_01_01_DONOVAN_MCNABB_LARGE.JPG

terrell-owens.c.jpg

Still the same concept:

250px-Gary_Neal_right.JPG

09manu.jpg

Sean-Elliott-306x393.jpg

same concept:

001093812.jpg

richard-hamilton.jpg

different concepts:

p1granthill.jpg

001093812.jpg

My issue with this "concept" is that I wouldn't call it a concept. So you added stripes to the brown pants changed the color of the collar and added a pair of orange socks to the set, but that is not a new concept. If the Browns came to you and told you they'd pay you to come up with a new concept for their look and you showed them this they wouldn't pay you.

Still the same concept:

2001_01_01_DONOVAN_MCNABB_LARGE.JPG

terrell-owens.c.jpg

Still the same concept:

250px-Gary_Neal_right.JPG

09manu.jpg

Sean-Elliott-306x393.jpg

same concept:

001093812.jpg

richard-hamilton.jpg

different concepts:

p1granthill.jpg

001093812.jpg

What it comes down to is the fact that I had an entirely different "concept" posted before this one (it's still there, take a look--I think that would be considered a concept in your eyes). I decided to take the criticism and comments that were given to me, and what I churned up was an idea very similar to what they have worn before--so be it. If I decided to start a new thread with my update, I think there would be a problem with calling it a "concept".

Archived