New England Patriots

Lights Out

Tried to go for a '50s-meets-modern aesthetic here. Thoughts?

Maybe it's just me, but have you thought about swapping the belt colors? I think it would break up the pants a little better.

I tried it with blue (on the white pants) and red (on the blue pants) belts first but they clashed really badly. I'm not a big fan of contrasting belts in real life anyway.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

the problem with emphasizing the American elements is it always turns out looking like "team USA" or a Pro Bowl uniform. thats the case here. it would be fine for such a concept but take note of how the Patriots have designed their current uniforms. the use of stars and stripes is really subtle. its not all red/white/blue either. this is just a really intense uniform

Well they are the New England PATRIOTS, not much you can do to top their current unis especially the throwbacks.

Concept is nice, the white ones are my fave of the 2.

Tried to go for a '50s-meets-modern aesthetic here. Thoughts?

Maybe it's just me, but have you thought about swapping the belt colors? I think it would break up the pants a little better.

I tried it with blue (on the white pants) and red (on the blue pants) belts first but they clashed really badly. I'm not a big fan of contrasting belts in real life anyway.

I really like everything, I've always wanted them to go back to the original red, white and blue! Keep up the good work!

The older logo looks like a WFL logo (not the WLAF, but the 70s WFL). The stars on the yoke look a bit cheesy...my thought is if Captain America wore a football uniform, he'd pick that jersey.

There are many ways to fix the current Pats uniform. Changing the entire look is tricky because it's one of the tougher nicknames to work with. Just not feeling this one, sorry LightsOut.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived