NBA Conference Logos

Antony

Too much spare time at work! Was just thinking the NBA conference logos haven't been updated and are kinda old now. Had a go at some new ones ... The red and blue colours are around the wrong way unfortunately and only know how to use microsoft paint so I couldn't really do a custom W or E which would have been better. Still a change though.

2996.gif2995.gif

NBAConference2.jpg

Too much spare time at work! Was just thinking the NBA conference logos haven't been updated and are kinda old now. Had a go at some new ones ... The red and blue colours are around the wrong way unfortunately and only know how to use microsoft paint so I couldn't really do a custom W or E which would have been better. Still a change though.

2996.gif2995.gif

NBAConference2.jpg

I see what you did here and understand why it's like this...but you split Michigan into both West and East.

gYH2mW9.png

Yeah its a cool idea... Definitely creative... but I don't think it works as an actual logo.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

2996.gif2995.gif

NBAConference2.jpg

I see what you did here and understand why it's like this...but you split Michigan into both West and East.

Yeah that and it's hard with Wisconsin (Bucks) and Louisiana (Hornets). They would be hard to split up on your map.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

2996.gif2995.gif

NBAConference2.jpg

Yeah that and it's hard with Wisconsin (Bucks) and Louisiana (Hornets). They would be hard to split up on your map.

Gave it a go ...

NBA_Conference6.jpg

Now you have New Orleans and Memphis in the eastern part. Like he said, its hard to split it.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived