Minor League jerseys

hjwii

So, I was thinking that I would like to focus my jersey collection on minor league baseball teams (not that I really have the money for it...). Currently, I have jerseys from the NO Zephyrs, NO Pelicans (Ebbets Field Flannels are, simply put, works of art), Toledo Mud Hens, Syracuse Chiefs, Milwaukee Brewers, Miami Flamingos, Idaho Falls (?)Padres, Wilmington Blue Rocks, Lansing Lugnuts, Vermont Lake Monsters.

So, I was curious as to what the experts here on the board think what teams should I get. Is there a jersey that I just can't live without?

A few of my favorites...

th_1993NewOrleans.jpg th_1942Milwaukee.jpg th_1953MiamiBeach.jpg th_1942NewOrleans.jpg

Montgomery Biscuits is a must-have

I have also gotten more comments/questions/compliments about my Albuquerque Isotopes jersey than any other jersey in any sport I have ever owned/worn

I'm more of a MILB cap guy and the Biscuits and Isotopes are two cool caps to have. The Asheville Tourists (with the bear) is a good cap to have.

The old Norwich Navigators always cracked me up

21Navigators01-07.JPG

Go A's!

As you are clearly open to ordering high-quality replicas from Ebbets Field Flannels, allow me to suggest my personal "Top Ten" list of jerseys that they've produced (listed alphabetically, with three absolute "must-haves" in bold):

* Amarillo Gold Sox 1961 Home Jersey

* Duluth-Superior Dukes 1963 Home Jersey

* Hawaii Islanders 1961 Home Jersey

* Jersey City Giants 1942 Home Jersey

* Minneapolis Millers 1951 Home Jersey

* Salt Lake Bees 1959 Home Jersey

* San Francisco Seals 1938 Home Jersey

* Santurce Cangrejeros 1954 Home Jersey

* Seattle Steelheads 1946 Home Jersey

* Toronto Maple Leafs 1960 Home Jersey

As you are clearly open to ordering high-quality replicas from Ebbets Field Flannels, allow me to suggest my personal "Top Ten" list of jerseys that they've produced (listed alphabetically, with three absolute "must-haves" in bold):

* Amarillo Gold Sox 1961 Home Jersey

* Duluth-Superior Dukes 1963 Home Jersey

* Hawaii Islanders 1961 Home Jersey

* Jersey City Giants 1942 Home Jersey

* Minneapolis Millers 1951 Home Jersey

* Salt Lake Bees 1959 Home Jersey

* San Francisco Seals 1938 Home Jersey

* Santurce Cangrejeros 1954 Home Jersey

* Seattle Steelheads 1946 Home Jersey

* Toronto Maple Leafs 1960 Home Jersey

Never thought I would see that one posted. Great team with great baseball pedigree. Roberto Clemente and Wille Mays played for that team once. Great looking jersey that mimics the Dodgers uniforms very very well.

Archived