Florida Panthers Concept

randyc

If you haven't heard by now the Panthers will be bringing a red jersey for next season which will be unveiled later this month at the draft, so I figured it was a good time to do up a concept for them. Basically what I did was EDGE-ified their look they had pre-Reebok and used the striping pattern that was on the red jersey before instead of having two different patterns. For the alternate jersey I wasn't sure what logo I liked on on it better so I decided that I would post both versions to see what you guys thought. I also decided to keep the FLA logo on the shoulders from their current alternate uni's. Anyways, leave C&C if you wish!

FLAPanthersHome.png

FLAPanthersRoad.png

FLAPanthersThird.png

FLAPanthersThird-2.png

8prlQWA.png

• 2 weeks later...

If you haven't heard by now the Panthers will be bringing a red jersey for next season which will be unveiled later this month at the draft, so I figured it was a good time to do up a concept for them. Basically what I did was EDGE-ified their look they had pre-Reebok and used the striping pattern that was on the red jersey before instead of having two different patterns. For the alternate jersey I wasn't sure what logo I liked on on it better so I decided that I would post both versions to see what you guys thought. I also decided to keep the FLA logo on the shoulders from their current alternate uni's. Anyways, leave C&C if you wish!

FLAPanthersHome.png

FLAPanthersRoad.png

FLAPanthersThird.png

FLAPanthersThird-2.png

Well fcuking done. One can only hope and pray...

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

Not bad. I personally don't think that the Canucks' font works well with the Panthers' identity, but I like the uniforms. I'm also surprised that you decided to go with the FLA logo compared to the more popular sun/palm tree/hockey stick logo that they've had for most of their existence.

Archived