A few college baseball concepts

Brave-Bird 08

I'm in the process of putting together a huge project with the College Football FBS Redesign, but I took a little bit of a break today to play around with the baseball template. Just created some designs for my two favorite schools and wanted to share them. Kennesaw State's last alternate is definitely experimental!

home.pngroad.pnghomealt.pngroadalt.png

DUDE. These are solid. And that last Kennesaw State one? I like it sans the eyes on the back. It's definitely "outside the box" but in a good way. Nice work!

Those eyes are great, I know they would scare me if I was on the other haha. Georgia looks real good too, I could definitely see both these teams coming out and playing in these. Nice job.

Georgia looks great- nice inspiration with both the football and basketball squads (triple stripe from football, jersey insignia and numbers from basketball). KSU looks awesome as well with the custom font you designed a while back. I'd love to see a KSU basketball concept with the wordmark oriented in a UNC setup with "Kennesaw" on top and "State" on the bottom. Not digging the black alt, but you'll always have mixed feelings on experimentation. I do feel like the KSU numbers are a little drag for such a custom wordmark, however. Good stuff thus far!!

Archived