Flyers Concepts

cityofphilly1991

In case you havent notice im new to this so dont be to harsh lol. I made some Flyers concepts below (like my phillies i added liberty bell patches

and i think they look a little better than the phillies i posted yesterday). Let me know what you think i'm still learning Photoshop, so better ones are on

the way. If any one has any suggestions, I'll take all the help I can get can to improve.

B)

Flyersconcept.png

Flyers3rdconcept.png

Flyers2ndconcept.png

As you start jersey concepts, something you want to think about is attention to detail. That can make all the difference in the end. Imagine the jersey on a player, how would it look? Something you missed on these beside the NOB and #'s is the Liberty Bell. They're facing opposite directions in each perspective. The last one you got right, but the other two are flipped for some reason. Ironing out these minor details will make your design much more coherent.

Since Orange is my favourite colour, it is no surprise that I like the direction you're heading with these.

First of all, I would say: pick a neutral colour for the background of your template, grey or beige...

As for the 2 dark jerseys, they still need a little white, even if it is a small trim, of piping...

Overall, I like the idea.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Maybe not using orange as the background color would be a start. I don't think any of these are good, you tried using tired side panels and traditional yokes/stripes, and I dislike them

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

I was going to suggest gray as a background for all.

The first and third are bordering on looking like the Syracuse all-orange set (needs more white for contrast) but I like the second one a lot. With numbers, it could look great.

87Redskins.png

Thanks for your feedback guys i appreciate the criticism, was glad that the majority actually like where i was headed, and was glad i got a little negativity b/c nothings perfect and thats how we learn. Yea i'll be honest i got lazy with the backgrounds are they very easy to pick cause i'd just like to use a gray one.

As you start jersey concepts, something you want to think about is attention to detail. That can make all the difference in the end. Imagine the jersey on a player, how would it look? Something you missed on these beside the NOB and #'s is the Liberty Bell. They're facing opposite directions in each perspective. The last one you got right, but the other two are flipped for some reason. Ironing out these minor details will make your design much more coherent.

lol wow how did i miss that thanks alot man, will change them and re upload em. Btw do u know what the reason may be that whenever i copy and paste a logo and then paint it when I then try to reuse the magic wand on a specific part of the jersey it highlights the entire background? And how do i go about making different stripe patterns, i tried to just use the text box square but the lines on the sides of the pants come out uneven and i want to make different stripes on the jersey instead of giving it the vest like look like some1 else mentioned. Any help from anyone would be great...Thanks!

Archived