Anaheim Ducks Primary

rcb05

I've always been torn on the identity of the ducks. I feel like the logo set "grew up" with the most recent iteration, but I hated to lose the iconic duck goalie mask. So in this concept I tried to combine the best elements of the old and the new.

- Used current colors

- Altered the current D/webbed foot to create a shield.

- Made the goalie mask face right (not sure why it ever faced left)

- Made the hockey sticks a bit more realistic

C&C welcome

5835721531_67862226a1.jpg

Love it. I can't really change a thing.

The shade of orange is a good color choice. I'd use some dark green with it as the color scheme.

Dark Green/Orange/Gold/Black...solid Ducks colors.

87Redskins.png

What if you flipped the webbed foot around to make it an A? Just a thought...

I was actually thinking the same thing - I'm also curious as to what it would look with with the webbed foot flipped. As it stands now, it looks more like a crest.

Here it is with the foot flipped to be an A. I'm not really digging it personally. I had to make the mask a bit smaller because the curve of the top of the mask was competing with the curve of the A, and they weren't matching up.

5836378043_5d0e90ae1c.jpg

Here it is with the foot flipped to be an A. I'm not really digging it personally. I had to make the mask a bit smaller because the curve of the top of the mask was competing with the curve of the A, and they weren't matching up.

Dude thats one sick logo you got there, i also agree to add some green, but its a winner too me, not too kiddish like the original (however i do like the old mducks but you have to make every1 happy these days lol), i think it looks classy and moving the mask to the right was an excellent idea. we read left to right, only makes sense. Either way as a webbed "D" or "A" looks good to me, however i agree with you the D looks better for some reason.

Dude thats one sick logo you got there, i also agree to add some green, but its a winner too me, not too kiddish like the original (however i do like the old mducks but you have to make every1 happy these days lol), i think it looks classy and moving the mask to the right was an excellent idea. we read left to right, only makes sense. Either way as a webbed "D" or "A" looks good to me, however i agree with you the D looks better for some reason.

Maybe it's me, but that logo suggests that it's launching to outer space.

newlongheader.jpg

Archived