Charlotte Hounds Lacrosse

raysox

Introducing-the-Hounds.jpg?mw630-mh423

http://www.majorleaguelacrosse.com/press-release/2975/introducing-the-charlotte-hounds/

Here is the new team for Major League Lacrosse for next season, the Charlotte Hounds. It was voted on by the fans. I think it's pretty good, and like the shape resembling a lacrosse head.

Columbus will also get a team next season, with the Chicago Machine moving from Chicago and taking a year off.

I don't know why Hounds have anything to do with lacrosse, but the logo looks decent enough.

As long as the PA announcer at the games says 'Release the Hounds!' when it's time to introduce the team it's all cool. :P

Columbus will also get a team next season, with the Chicago Machine moving from Chicago and taking a year off.

The Ohio Machine are an expansion franchise. They are not the relocated Chicago Machine.

In point of fact, the former Chicago Machine franchise has relocated to Rochester, New York and become the second incarnation of the Rochester Rattlers. The original Rattlers franchise was dissolved after the 2008 MLL season, with its roster and coaching staff transferred to the Toronto Nationals.

Columbus will also get a team next season' date=' with the Chicago Machine moving from Chicago and taking a year off.[/quote']

The Ohio Machine are an expansion franchise. They are not the relocated Chicago Machine.

In point of fact, the former Chicago Machine franchise has relocated to Rochester, New York and become the second incarnation of the Rochester Rattlers. The original Rattlers franchise was dissolved after the 2008 MLL season, with its roster and coaching staff transferred to the Toronto Nationals.

My bad, ahah. I knew that they were defunct, and when I looked up the league and saw it was the Ohio Machine, I just assumed because moved somewhere.

Archived