Field Ball Concepts

DaRadniz29

I don't mind the updated shield, but the ball itself looks way too American for an international league, and also like a soccer ball as I would assume a FieldBall is completely different altogether.

Yeah, the colors of the ball may change . Mainly created possibly for use on Team USA, and just to see how the ball looks. But it shall have variations - I hope :)

As far as "FieldBall" being completely different... not necessarily, my goals and objectives are to make this sport easy to play so a volleyball ball or soccer ball or ball of similar size and weight would probably be used. Maybe once the sport takes off and I can get a ball invented then I'd look to create a whole new ball or variation of some other ball.

I also thought of a kickball (playground ball) as one choice which is kind of what the gradient ball was supposed to represent.

@footy_fumbler Ah, I see now. :D

Working on a couple of jerseys I figured after the exciting football/soccer Win by the US I should show you an updated logo for the US for FieldBall :D

I'm contemplating moving the opacity up on the FieldBall ball behind the word marks in the center circle. Good idea or not really?

usanafa1.jpg

Still working on some different color options for the ball logo to make a more neutral color combo for the FICA logo - also FICA's shield logo colors would also change. If you have any suggestions, let me know. I'll post a few with different color combos to see which one(s) we think work.

So far the combos I'm going to try are:

- Teal and Navy Blue

- Purple and vegas gold

- Forest Green and Baby Blue (I know baby blue is over used, but maybe it'll work)

Trying to find neutral colors for an international ball logo is tough. :)

Alright here's the three color combos. Personally I'm feeling the Purple/Gold one the best. Which one do you like? If none, what colors should I try next for the FICA logo? Thanks! :)

ficaballlogocolorscheme.jpg

EDIT: I am looking to stay away from Red, White and Blue for the international logo. Also want to stay away from light grays and black. Looking for the best neutral colors that makes it so the ball doesn't look like it's favoring one country. Second I'd like the volleyball side and soccer/football side two different colors to differentiate and I think adds more to the ball as a logo.

Anything else though as far as colors go I'm open to. And I know there's not going to be 100% neutrality but the close to it, the better. :){

The USA logo is taken from Team USA Baseball.

Um, can I ask your need to point that out? I never was hiding the fact that I took it from team USA baseball. Besides it's just filler until I figure out what font/logo I'm using for Team USA. :)

Archived