Viking logo

9erssteve

This is looking great. The nose, mustache and mouth are looking much better. There are still a few areas that could use a little refinement which I highlighted below:

vike.jpg

Can't wait to see this concept continue to evolve. Great work!

Badger_zps8961c467.png

i love how picky everyone on this site is..i think every logo is amazing basically but there is always someone out there with like 2-3 tips on how to improve it and I believe that it really holds everyone accountable and helps them improve themselves and their work..you guys aren't just a bunch of YES men..i hate that..

now if only i could start making logos like u guys, that would be perfect haha

6on7h5.jpg

THE Xtreme Fantasy Football League

i love how picky everyone on this site is..i think every logo is amazing basically but there is always someone out there with like 2-3 tips on how to improve it and I believe that it really holds everyone accountable and helps them improve themselves and their work..you guys aren't just a bunch of YES men..i hate that..

That's the general idea, unfortunately not everyone follows it. :P

I like where this is headed, 9erssteve. Can't wait to see some updates!

9erssteve helped me a lot with my Patriot logo. There a lot of really skilled artists here, 9erssteve included. Sometimes it just takes another set of eyes to confirm or dismiss issues you might see in your own work, or point out something that you weren't even thinking of.

I'm glad I found this site, it has helped me a lot.

Archived