Techfiting the NFL

dmhtfld

I like what you've done with these, but there is something a little blah with them in my opinion. Especially the Broncos who have a stellar uniform set on the field already. It's unique and modern. I think this would be better served as a retro-restyling for these teams. If that's the case, you are spot on with these.

Something about the Broncos uniform makes me want to like them, but they do seem a little plain. But I definitely think they have alot of potential. Pats are beautiful IMO. Also are you gonna share this template with us/have you already and maybe I just missed it?

It's already floating around here somewhere. Search for 'techfit template'.

But really, why a new thread for all the new teams? Just keep adding to this one. Use the subtitle for the thread to update us on the most recent iteration.

I will keep adding to this. Im not gonna create any more threads.

The Broncos update is pretty nice. Just some subtle changes, but they're enough to make it work. The only issue I would have with it are the socks, as pretty much no one's would stay that way. Putting them on would be a PITA as well. Nice update.

Seahawks just remind me of Hell's Angels now haha. ^_^

You Oregonized Seattle.

Not sure if I like it or hate it, but it's flashy and sleek.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

On the Broncos it's better, but I still think you are missing a big opportunity with striping, there is a lot to work with between the mane and the helmet stripes.

Seattle, as Piano said, not sure I like the Oregonization. I would take inspiration from the Native American vibe of the logo/old logo and the region.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Archived